Lately I have been reading stuff to feed my intellect. Political science Journals, Political Science books, novels, Annual reports and blah blah blah… But then I need to choose five books to display here.
Here they are:
1. The Stone Diaries – I actually bought this book because I saw it on the Top 100 books you must read before you die. The technical skill was great but the story? Me no gusta! Daisy Stone is an epitome of a primitive woman who believes this society is so patriarchal that she never ever tried to get out of the box despite her abilities.
2. My Sister’s Keeper – I never expected the ending. I like the movie version better because I STAND FOR ANNA.
3. Flawless -It’s the second installment of the Pretty Little Liars series. I liked it because Toby died, good for him.
4. This is a Crazy Planets – This is like reading Bob Ong. You know I was so happy because I bought the last copy of this book in Iloilo. I like the thinking of Lourd De Veyra and I hope he’ll have more books to come.
5. The Teenage Dirtbag Years – Im like “What the fock am I reading?” ’cause I don’t exoctly understand the book. Roysh. But it was foyn, nonetheless. Ross is such an orsehole to birds but I still want him to succeed. Fock you Ross!