I just want to answer chain questions about books online. I don’t want to tag anyone and this post doesn’t have rules. Yeah, it’s book tags, MY OWN WAY!
1. Tell me something about your favorite author.
2. What’s the first book you’ve read for more than 3 hours straight?
3. Category of books you read?
4. Would you rather read the book before or after seeing the movie?
5. Where do you usually buy books?
6. Tell me some random reading habits.
7. Enumerate 3 of your favorite books.
8. Are you influenced by the majority’s choice of “good” reads?
9. What part of the house do you find yourself most comfortable at when reading books?
10. If you would rate your addiction to books from 1-10, 1 as the lowest. How would you rate yourself?
11. What’s the worst thing you were ever forced to read?
12. What’s the one book you always recommend to just about anyone?
13. What’s the last thing you stayed up half the night reading because it was so good you couldn’t put it down?
14. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
15. Least favorite book you read this year (so far)?
16. Favorite book you’ve read this year?
17. What makes you love a book?
18. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews?
19. What distracts you easily when you’re reading?
20. Who is your favorite book character so far? Tell us something about him/her.